It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: February




Yay February, the month of blah, and 'it's too cold outside to do anything outside that's the least bit fun." Yeah, that month. But! Never fear, I am facing February bravely with a nice to do list.

Paint & Draw lots
It's a hobby I enjoy immensely, but I've left it by the way side.

Finished my sewing projects
I don't think I really need to explain this....

Make two videos
Yup. Because I am brave! And I have lots of ideas! (actually no, any suggestions?) 

Actually talk to my family
Since school started we've all been 'head down tail up' in our own separate parts of the house. I miss hanging out.

Clean up my room
Yeah, this needs to happen....

Read Johanna's here.
 

1 comment: